Saturday, March 17, 2007

We lost the cricket, The battle of getting out of bed.

Well we lost the indoor cricket match. So apparently there is going to be an indoor soccer match in two weeks time.

We had great fun playing cricket I was surprised that I could still bowl and that very few of my balls were actually hit. However I could not bowl anyone out. O well seeing I have not hurled objects at wickets in the last 10 years I don't think I did so badly.

On the other side of the coin I could not get out of the bed for the following two days. Even getting into the car and getting out of it was painful. I could not lift my legs I have not been so stiff for a long time.

On Friday we had a farewell party for one of the guys from the office. So plenty of beer was consumed and I managed to walk down Queen Street, I think it was mainly because I had beer anesthetic.

Other than that nothing much has happened.... Ahh my phone finally arrived for work. So now I can actually not have to worry about running out of air time when I am on call. Nothing worse than having to worry about will I have enough money to call X or will I have to run to the
ATM at 2am in the morning when I am called out.

So those of you that don't have my new number yet drop me a mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment